- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer with magnetic encoding designed for high-volume card printing applications
- Special features: dual-input card hopper, external locking option for added security, and special printer driver utility
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC550 single-sided printer with mag encoder
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2-year warranty
Fargo DTC550 Description
The Fargo HID DTC550 single-sided printer (91800) provides great flexibility when planning widespread or high volume card issuance. The Fargo DTC550 is built to meet your current and future needs. It's the ID card printer that IT and security professionals can agree on!
- Special printer driver utility
The Fargo Workbench printer utility is a user-friendly printer security, diagnostics and firmware upgrades tool included in your driver. Through the Fargo Workbench, you can add password-controlled access to your printer, use a library of Fargo card samples, gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type and ribbon amount used, etc.), run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools, and more!
- Intuitive user-interface
Avoid production errors and delays via printer status updates and operator prompts on the user-friendly display.
- Dual-card hopper
The dual-card hopper allows you to print on two different card stocks or extend production on one stock. An optional lock helps prevents theft of blank cards.
- Optional magnetic stripe encoding
The Fargo DTC550 offers optional magnetic stripe encoding to write data to your ID cards.
- Optional dual-sided printing
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Fargo DTC550 ID card printer is available as a single or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted.
- Medium- to large-sized corporations
- Healthcare facilities
- K-12 schools
- Government facilities
Fargo DTC550 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds monochrome (K) single-sided card)
27 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||Dual Hoppers - 100 each|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 - adhesive back
CR80 - standard credit card size
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit)|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards) with 1 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||20 lbs (9.1 kg), 18.5'' x 10.75'' x 11'' (470mm x 273mm x 279mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB 2.0 cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
Fargo DTC550 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC550 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC550 drivers and firmware
- Fargo DTC550 Firmware & Drivers
Fargo DTC550 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo DTC550 user manuals below:
- Fargo DTC550 User Manual - English
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - English
- Fargo DTC550 User Manual - Spanish
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - Spanish
Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC400? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options