- Free 2-day shipping on all orders, no matter your order size
- Anywhere in the contiguous United States, on every order
- All orders, regardless of amount
- Complimentary annual printer tune-up upon request
- Best Price Guarantee - If you find a lower 'out-the-door' price on our products from a verifiable website or retailer within 60-days of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
- Order by noon ET, shipped same day (stock items)
- Proactive outreach and help until your printer is working
For a limited time, IDW Premier Care membership is available for $99/yr (normally $149/yr)
It's a great time to upgrade to a new printer!
Trade-in your old ID card printer for a new one and get up to a $700 credit.
Call for details! 800- 321-4405
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: includes a free touchscreen LCD display - a value of $160
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer system ideal for mid- to high-level printing applications; includes all of the supplies you need to start printing cards immediately
- Special features: 3-year warranty, USB and Ethernet standard, touchscreen LCD, 100-card input and output hoppers, includes ribbon drop-in cassette for easy handling, ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Optional upgrades: encoding, lamination, extended warranty and loaner coverage
- Evolis PrimacyID Dual-sided printer (Evolis part number PM1H0000MD-MD06)
- Evolis YMCKO color ribbon - 300 images
- CR80.030 PVC composite cards - 500 qty
- CloudBadging - 6 Month Free Subscription
- Credential Cam web camera
- Starter cleaning kit (automatically included with your printer)
- USB cable
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty
- Toll-free technical support
Evolis PrimacyID Description
Transform your ID card issuance program into an end-to-end, streamlined operation with the Evolis PrimacyID Dual-sided ID Card Printer System. With robust functionality beneath the PrimacyID's modern design, expect maximum high-speed output: up to 140 full-color dual-sided ID cards an hour. As added bonus for purchasing the PrimacyID System, you'll get a free upgrade to a touchscreen LCD display: a $160 value! If your organization uses both sides of an ID card, you can upgrade to dual-sided printing easily and conveniently, in a matter of seconds. Its 300 dpi resolution enables you to produce professional-grade credentials that feature vibrant, high-definition images complemented with crisp barcodes and text. The high-performance Evolis PrimacyID printer includes everything you need to put your ID card program into action: a free 6-month CloudBadging ID Card Software subscription, a YMCKO color ribbon, 500 blank PVC composite cards, and a photo ID camera.
Trusted reliability & performance
Whether you need to print just a few cards or large batches of IDs, depend on the PrimacyID Printer System's flexibility to manage any sized print job with superior quality. With print speeds of 140 full-color dual-sided ID cards an hour, this agile ID badge machine creates cards fast. It offers a 100-card input and 100-card output hoppers for uniform card production on hand-fed and batch printing.
Let the Evolis PrimacyID printing powerhouse put your card issuance program into high gear with a straightforward user interface. For optimal printing production, it features an easy-to-read LCD touchscreen display that notifies you when it's time for a printer cleaning, when ribbon levels are low, card volume alerts, and much more.
Contemporary, eco-friendly design
With its minimal footprint, the lightweight PrimacyID card printer weighs under nine pounds for easy configuration in even the smallest office spaces. It also offers quiet operation for the ideal printing solution.
Native Ethernet & USB connectivity
Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the PrimacyID, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
Industry-leading warranty coverage
Evolis supports their commitment to the PrimacyID's reliability and stands behind their printer with a remarkable three-year warranty.
With the PrimacyID Dual-sided Printer System, you can choose which encoding options you want to integrate with your photo ID card application. These include magnetic stripe, smart card contact (ISO 7816-compliant), and contactless (MIFARE, DESFIRE, and iClass) encoding for an optimal scalable solution.
Optional card lamination
Add lamination capabilities to the PrimacyID Dual-sided printer to make cards more secure with longer lasting durability. In addition to protecting cards from physical wear and tear, lamination helps deter forgery and tampering. If your card application includes laminate patches or hologram varnish, the PrimacyID Lamination Module provides exceptional results.
CloudBadging ID Card Software
Powerful and secure cloud-based software - FREE for 30 days!
Simplify the production of your ID cards with CloudBadging ID Badge Management Software. Whether you're in the office or on the go, CloudBadging lets you design, manage, and print credentials from any internet-connected device. From card design to database administration, to card printing and everything in between, you can depend on CloudBadging for quality credentials.
Credential Cam Digital Photo ID Webcam
Credential Cam Photo ID Camera
Capture photos for your ID cards simply and conveniently with the 2.0-megapixel Photo ID Credential Cam. It's included with the PrimacyID dual-sided printing ystem and offers user-friendly, plug-and-play operation with the ability to take professional-quality ID photos for your credentials.
Color Ribbon and Cards
Ideal Applications• Corporate employee IDs
• Student and faculty cards
• Access control
• Retail loyalty cards
Evolis PrimacyID Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided and dual-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||4.5 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
19 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100
30-card reject hopper
|Noise Level:||Operating: 48 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10 - 50 Mil
Note: When using 10 mil adhesive-backed cards, Mylar-backed cards are recommended. (See our CR8010MYAB CR80.10 Mylar Adhesive Backed Cards.)
|Interface||USB, Ethernet, and optional 802.11 b/g WiFi|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP3), Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit); & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.7
(Note: Mac drivers are downloadable from the Evolis website)
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||8.86 lbs (4.02 kg), 8.07'' L x 14.99'' W x 9.72'' H (205mm x 381mm x 247mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & cord
CD-ROM with printer drivers, user manuals, and eMedia CS
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
CloudBadging Software Specifications
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided or two-sided (duplex) capabilities
|Encoding||1-D and 2-D barcodes
Magnetic encoding options
|Card Management||Import images
Integrated photo capture
Conditional design rules
Magnetic stripe encoding
Add unlimited data fields
|System Requirements||Internet connected computer with modern web browser|
Evolis PrimacyID Support & Downloads
Evolis PrimacyID DownloadsVisit the Evolis support page to find the latest PrimacyID drivers and firmware
- Evolis PrimacyID Firmware & Drivers
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options