- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card ID printer is ideal for high volume card printing applications
- Special features: 3-year advanced warrantyprinter warranty with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty
- Optional upgrades: 500-card output hopper, encoding
- Smart-70 printer - 651159
- 500-card input hopper - 651156
- Dual-side flipper module - 651155
- Lamination module - 651157
- USB cable
- Power supply cord
- Printer driver CD
- Printer user manual
- 3 year warranty with advanced exchange (2 year on printhead)
The innovative IDP IPFLS Smart-70 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer with Lamination was designed for customized, high-capacity ID card production with a large 500-card input hopper and a 100-card exit box. Its state-of-the-art modular design allows your printing process to evolve as your business grows. You can easily add a flipper as well as various encoders like magnetic stripe, contact, and contactless smart card for an added layer of security. With the IDP IPFLS Smart-70's lamination module, your can more effectively protect your cards from forgery, tampering, and physical wear. It adds a protective layer of visual security to your cards which makes it more difficult for counterfeiters to duplicate.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
The IDP IPFLS Smart-70 dual-sided ID card printer supports a flexible user environment as a desktop printer. It features a convenient simplex configuration with a combined front- and side-loading system, so changing or replacing ribbons and other printing supplies is always quick and easy. The LCD control panel on the top of the printer module makes it a snap for any type of user to operate and check printing job status.
- Unparalleled, edge-to-edge dual-sided printing
The IDP Smart-70 IPFLS printer uses dye-sublimation printing with large-capacity color and monochrome ribbons to consistently ensure vibrant colors, brilliant images, and crisp barcodes. It provides exceptional quality, direct-to-card printing at 300dpi and edge-to-edge printing. Easily attach the 651155 IDP Flipper module to the IPFLS printer with the alignment plate for streamlined dual-sided printing. The LED indicator allows you to check the flipper status, and the error card bin inside the flipper is equipped with a convenient ejection device that automatically removes faulty or misprinted cards.
- Industry-leading Warranty Protection
The IDP IPFLS Smart-70 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer includes a top-of-the-line warranty plan that will ensure your card printing program is always operational, and you get the most for your money.
- 3 - Year Advanced Exchange Coverage - If your printer goes down during the warranty, you won't need to deal with shipping loaner printers back-and-forth. Instead, you will simply exchange your printer for a replacement printer. The replacement printer will then be covered for the duration of your initial printer’s warranty.
- 2 - Year Unlimited Prints/Passes Printhead Warranty – IDP will replace blown Printheads, no questions asked, for 2 years. (The replacement printhead is covered for the duration of the initial printhead’s warranty.)
- Dependable high-speed printing
If your card production requires the need for speed, the large-capacity Smart-70 IPFLS printer produces quality cards quickly and efficiently – up to 1,000 monochrome or up to 225 full-color cards a single hour. The specialized card feeding process uses a hook and pulley system for accurate, scratch-free feeding that prevents damage on the surface of the cards – resulting in exceptional, high-resolution image quality.
- Flexible and adaptable modular design
Get your card printing up-and-running quickly with the IDP Smart-70 IPFLS printer. The high-durability metal frame and shaft construction are all-bearing to ensure years of reliable card production. It can easily be upgraded to a fully-configured system at any time should your card production needs change. The IDP IPFLS printer requires no special tools for upgrades; printer upgrades can be completed by you at any time by using the provided alignment plate and communications cable.
- Integrated security
The Smart-70 IPFLS dual-sided printer includes both a physical cartridge locking mechanism and an anti-theft Kensington® lock system for an added layer of security. It has a password verification function to provide root and user authentications. Data transmitted on USB can be encrypted and SSL Protocol on Ethernet communications is supported. You can set a specific authorized PC for encoding and printing cards.
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity
Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the Smart-70 IPFLS, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
- Optional encoding
The IDP IPFLS Smart-70 ID card printer allows for magnetic stripe, smart card, and contactless encoding options to create feature-rich ID cards.
- Optional 500-card output hopper
The IDP Smart-70 651158 output hopper can house a total of 500 printed cards and allows for fewer interruptions in your card printing process. The 651158 extended output hopper is compatible with all Smart-70 series ID card printers.
- Corporate IDs
- Access control
- Student IDs
- Casinos and gaming
- Card bureaus
- Membership / loyalty / gift cards
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC, PET or Composite PVC (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||15-40 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Printer Loudness||Operating: 58 dB |
Laminating Operation: 51 dB
Peak: 62 dB
|Printer Includes||IPFLS Dual-sided printer|
500-card input hopper
Power supply cord
Printer driver CD
Printer user manual
3-year warranty with advanced exchanged (2-year on printhead)
|Input Hopper Capacity||500|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit); Mac OS, Linux|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||3.6 seconds monochrome single-sided card (K)|
16-18 seconds full-color single-sided card (YMCKO)
22-24 seconds full-color dual sided cards (YMCKOK)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided & dual-sided printing|
|Warranty||3-year advanced exchange with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty|
|Weight & Dimensions||Printer Module: 18.2lbs (8.25kg), 22'' x 13'' x 12'' (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)|
500-Card Input Hopper: 12.8lbs (5.8kg), 22'' x 13'' x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
Flipper Module: 10.4lbs (4.7kg), 22'' x 13'' x 12'' (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)
Laminator Module: 22'' x 13'' x 12'' (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)
500-Card Output Hopper Optional: 11.8lbs (5.35kg), 22'' x 13'' x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
IDP Smart-70 Printer
IDP Smart-70 Printer DownloadsVisit the IDP support page to find the latest Smart-70 drivers and firmware
- Smart-70 Drivers and Firmware
IDP Smart-70 Printer User ManualsFind the latest version of the IDP Smart-70 user manual below:
- IDP Smart-51 User Manual
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options