Printing your own badges isn’t for every organization – you might not need to print very many cards, you might not always have access to your office and the card printer, or a system might be outside your budget. To help customers who want custom cards, ID Wholesaler is now offering our new ID Cards on Demand badge printing service.
With flexible options including custom card designs and orders as small as one card or over 1,000, we are here to help businesses of every size and budget get professional cards.
Why should you use our ID Cards on Demand badge printing service?
- No order minimum, unlike most printing services!
- More cost-effective than purchasing an entire system for small organizations
- Alternative to printing cards yourself if you cannot access your ID card printer or the project is too big
- Gives you access to advanced features if you cannot upgrade your printer
- Selecting from our pre-designed card templates is easier than making your own
- Custom design options include expert help and guidance
How to Order Your Cards Online
Ordering your cards online takes only five easy steps:
- Choose a pre-set card design or choose a custom design
- Choose a design for the back
- Choose your printing type – standard or high-definition. Standard will leave a small white border around the edge; high definition will print edge to edge.
- Choose a slot punch option, including ID accessories you can add
- Provide your contact information
Once we receive your online order, our expert design team will contact you within two business days to confirm your order and get your card data and images.
Proofs for pre-set design badges will be sent within 2 business days of receiving your data. Customers placing custom orders can expect to hear from our design team about their first design iteration within 2 business days. Orders under 500 cards will ship within two days of final proof approval.
Questions? Contact Us Today!
If you don’t see the on-demand card options you want online, contact us today for information about other choices including additional card types, encoding options, and lamination.