TIMEspot 061aa Expiring Indicators Description
These one-day manually issued badges feature an expiring TIMEspot indicator. The TIMEspot expires gradually over approximately 24 hours, revealing a red color-changing grid design that is highly visible from a distance. No hardware or software is needed! Simply write on the badge, apply the TIMEspot, and issue to your visitor. Manually issued badges with expiring TIMEspots save you time, are cost-effective, and are ideal for high visitor traffic.
Choose an adhesive badge or a clip on badges, and choose a TIMEspot design. (Make this selection in the Options tab when ordering.)
Note: It is not recommended to apply adhesive badges to delicate materials (e.g. silk, vinyl, leather, suede, corduroy).
TIMEspot 061aa Expiring Indicators Specifications
- Quantity: 1000
- Handwritten, not compatible with printers
- Expiration: One day (Half day also available)
- Adhesive Badge option: 2'' x 3''
- Clip-on Badge option: 3'' x 3''
- TIMEspot: 7/8'' round
- Badge Designs:
- Adhesive Badge printed with ''Visitor'', part number 05812
- Clip-on Badge printed with ''Visitor'', part number 05587
- TIMEspot Designs:
- Blue ''V'', part number 06128
- Red ''V'', part number 06122
- Yellow ''V'', part number 06132
- Blue ''T'', part number 06134
- Green ''C'', part number 06136
- Blank, part number 06149
- Expiration Design:
- Red grid