TIMEbadge 08108 Expiring Badges Description
TIMEbadge 08108 handwritten ''Substitute'' badges make it easy for schools to provide temporary badges so that people and expired badges may be quickly identified.
By applying a one-day or half-day expiring timing circle, these badges will expire gradually, revealing a color change which is highly visible from a distance (see illustration).
Simply write on the badge, peel away the liner, press together and issue to your visitor -- no software or hardware is needed!
- Temperature may effect the expiration process: heat may cause a faster color change; cold may cause a slower color change.
- It is not recommended to apply adhesive Substitute badges to delicate materials (e.g., corduroy, silk, vinyl, leather, suede).
TIMEbadge 08108 Expiring Badges Specifications
- Quantity: 1000 badges and 1000 timing circles
- Handwritten, not compatible with printers
- Badge dimensions: 3" W x 2" H (7.62 cm x 5.08 cm)
- Substitute design (other designs available)
- Timing circle designs - 3 (see designs):
- Smiley Face, 1/2 day expiration, part number 08140
- Clear, 1/2 day expiration, part number 08141
- Apple, 1 day expiration, part number 08143