Now until the end of August 31, receive -
- $25 offorders over $250
- $75 off orders over $500
- $150 off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code HEATWAVE at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Free set-up on custom lanyards and badge reels ($240 savings)
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid August 19-31, 2019
HID 1326 ProxCard II Cards Description
HID 1326 ProxCard II cards provide a cost-effective way to add proximity access control to your organization. The 1326 HID proximity access card is about the same size as a standard credit card, and can easily be carried in a wallet, badge clip or badge reel for convenient applicability to access control systems.
For security managers, dealers, integrators and OEMs, HID proximity access cards seamlessly integrate with access control systems making setup quick and easy.
Most common configuration: LMSMV
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards -HID assigns the card numbering, so there is no risk of duplicating card numbers. The card numbers are sequential in a single order, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. The 40 bit cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
HID 1326 Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Include a slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
HID 1326 ProxCard II Cards Specifications
- 100 cards per package
- Clamshell style cards
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Vertical slot punched
- Choose your configuration options in the 'Options' tab when placing your order
- HID 1326 prox cards are NOT printable cards
- Use with CR7910AB or CR8010AB adhesive back cards to create photo ID cards
- Our HID 1326 card prices include programming
- Dimensions: 2.135" x 3.385" x 0.075"
- Custom artwork is available, please contact us