Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 503853-501 Laminate Description
Entrust Datacard 503853-501 laminate (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
Entrust Datacard 503853-501 laminate is perfect for smart cards providing maximum overlamination with a smart chip panel cut-out.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use Entrust Datacard 503853-501 overlamination.
Entrust Datacard recommends using genuine Entrust Datacard supplies to ensure the best performance form your Entrust Datacard ID printer.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Entrust Datacard 503853-501 1.0 mil clear lamination.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 503853-501 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 503853-501 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 503853-501 laminates are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 503853-501 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item #: Entrust Datacard 503853-501
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 562754-001 (562754-401)
- Clear, full-card laminate with smart card window
- 1.0 mil thickness
- 300 imprints per roll
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version must be 20 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Entrust Printer Support