Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 503854-101 Laminate Description
Entrust Datacard 503854-101 DuraGard laminate (also referred to as overlaminate) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
Entrust Datacard 503854-101 half-panel is perfect for magnetic stripe cards; applying the maximum laminate on the cards while leaving the card's magnetic stripe exposed.
Entrust Datacard recommends using only Entrust Datacard Certified supplies to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Entrust Datacard 503854-101 1.0 mil clear laminate.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 503854-101 laminate replaces the Entrust Datacard 503854-401 & 562755-001 laminate.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 503854-101 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 503854-101 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 503854-101 laminates are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 503854-101 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item #: Entrust Datacard 503854-101
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 503854-101 & 562755-001 (562755-401)
- Clear, half-patch laminate with exposed magnetic stripe
- 1.0 mil thickness
- 300 imprints per roll
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version must be 20 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Entrust Printer Support