- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single sided printer that works well for low and medium printing demands. Prints directly to card.
- Special features:front loading slot for single prints, 100 card input hopper for batch prints, simple to upgrade to dual sided printing
- Optional upgrades:Ethernet, smart card and magnetic strip encoding, dual sided printing, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans.
- Polaroid P4500s single-sided printer
- 3 year printer warranty
Polaroid P4500S Description
The Polaroid P4500S single-sided ID card printer is a rebranded version of the Magicard Enduro+ printer. We strongly recommend that customer purchase the Magicard Enduro+ printer for the best value.
- Flexible printing options
The P4500S printer offers a huge range of flexibility for printing ID cards. Like many printers it prints standard dye-sublimation and thermal resin cards, but it also offers full rewrite ability. Rewrite cards allow you to print a badge, erase the card, and reprint to it again. This is a great cost savings for applications such as visitor badges.
- Multiple card input methods
The Polaroid P4500S ID card printer single-sided features methods for both batch printing as well as for one off card prints. Batch printing situations will utilize the 100 card input hopper. On occasions that you need a one off print, you can easily use the manual hand feed card feeder located on the front of the printer.
- Easy-to-use printer driver
The Polaroid P4500S ID card printer's driver provides easily adjustable controls,diagnostics, audio and visual prompts, and user help located online. You will find yourself with a smooth card printing process with these features.
- Optional Magnetic stripe encoding
The Polaroid 9-P400S-PL single-sided ID card printer comes with the ability to addmagnetic stripe encoding, which is aflexible and very common solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional dual sided printing
The Polaroid P4500S printer can easily be upgraded by the end user to dual sided printing. The upgrade takes seconds and requires no tools. It uses an ingenious method to upgrade to dual sided printing, simply purchase the duplex printing ribbon, install it in the printer like any other ribbon, and the ribbon will enable the built in duplexer automatically. After using the upgrade ribbon you can now use standard dual sided ribbons.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plan
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our loaner coverage plan provides you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Polaroid P4500S card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Student and faculty IDs that also automate library and cafeteria options and more
- Retail loyalty programs
- Corporate ID cards
- Membership ID cards
- Transportation passes
Polaroid P4500S Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 & CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card, CR79 is slightly smaller)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||12 lbs (5.5 kg), 17.8'' x 8.1'' x 9.2'' (453mm x 206mm x 233mm)|
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty.