- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided ID card printer that prints directly to card and works well for mid and low volume printing needs
- Special features: Dye-sublimation and rewrite card printing, built in USB and ethernet connectivity for simple IT integration, and fast print speeds
- Optional upgrade:magnetic and smart card encoding, loaner and extended warranty plans, and 100-card output hopper
- Polaroid P3500s single-sided printer
- 3 year printer warranty
The Polaroid P3500S printer is a rebranded Entrust Datacard SD260. We strongly recommend purchasing the Entrust Datacard SD260 ID card printer for optimal value.
- Multiple Connectivity options
The Polaroid P3500S single-sided ID card printer comes standard with both ethernet and USB connectivity. This makes the printer very versitle and simple to implement in almost any IT enviroment.
- TruePick card handling
The Polaroid P3500S ID card printer utilizes an new card picking system. With TruePick technology you can be sure that your card printing jobs will process without glitches or errors with each job.
- Great Image Quality
- Optional 100-card output hopper
The P3500S ID card printer comes with a 25 card output hopper by default. For more efficiency when printing large batches of cards you can upgrade to a 100 card output hopper.
- Optional encoding
The P3500S card printer provides solutions for your magnetic stripe encoding and smart card personalization needs. Plus, encoding options are upgradeable - making the Polaroid P3500S flexible enough to grow as your needs do.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Fast Printing
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Polaroid P3500S card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Student and faculty IDs that also automate library and cafeteria options and more
- Retail loyalty programs
- Corporate ID cards
- Membership ID cards
- Transportation passes
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 & CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card, CR79 is slightly smaller)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10-40 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Print Resolution DPI|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Output Hopper Capacity||25|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||4.3 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
18 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||8.1 lbs (4.4 kg), 15.4'' x 6.9'' x 8.8'' (391mm x 175mm x 224mm)|