- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card ID card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: magnetic stripe encoding, compact and lightweight and easy-to-use printer driver
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner plan
- Polaroid P3000E single-sided printer
- 2 year printer warranty
Polaroid P3000E Description
The Polaroid P3000E ID card printer single-sided offers a sharp, crisp printing solution in a compact and portable design.
- Compact, lightweight construction
The Polaroid P3000E single-sided ID card printer features a compact, lightweight configuration that requires minimal desk space, while making it easily portable to other branches or events. Front-side input and output hoppers also cut down on desk space usage while also providing for easy accessibility to your cards.
- Easy-to-use printer driver
The Polaroid P3000E ID card printer's driver provides user-adjustable controls, printer diagnostics, audio and visual prompts, and online user help. These features and more help provide you with a smooth, intuitive card printing experience.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Polaroid 1-3e00000-10 single-sided ID card printer comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding, which is a highly flexible solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Polaroid P3000E card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Student and faculty IDs that also automate library and cafeteria options and more
- Retail loyalty programs
- Corporate ID cards
- Membership ID cards
- Transportation passes
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard credit card size|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-50 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing, plus monochrome rewritable printing|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
|Output Hopper Capacity||20|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||5 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
23 seconds (full-color (YMCKT) single-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||9 lbs (4.1 kg), 7.78'' x 9.0'' x 16.5'' (198mm x 229mm x 419mm)|