- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card laminating ID card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: magnetic stripe encoding, single-sided or duplex lamination, built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity, and fluorescent printing capability
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty and loaner plans
- Polaroid P5000E dual-sided printer
- 2 year printer warranty
The Polaroid P5000E ID card printer dual-sided is Polaroid's most advanced ID card printer, and enables you to issue the secure cards that you need. The Polaroid P5000E dual-sided ID card printer is equipped with standard single- or dual-sided printing and lamination, an intuitive LCD panel that displays printer status and prompts, and bi-directional USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- Versatile lamination
Add durability against everyday use and exposure with a single side or duplex lamination. Overlaminates also further protect cards from forgery or counterfeiting. The Polaroid P5000E ID card printer is highly versatile because is can laminate cards printed by another printer or print cards without a laminate, as well as apple the same laminate to both sides or different laminates to each side of the card.
- Built-in security
The P5000E card printer's hardware lock suite keeps your active supplies, blank card stock, and rejected cards safe from theft. A Kensington lock can also be added to secure your printer to it workstation desktop.
- Fluorescent printing capability
Take advantage of the Polaroid P5000E's fluorescent UV printing capability to add another dimension of security and uniqueness to your cards.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Polaroid 1-5e1000-11 dual-sided laminating ID card printer comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding, which is a highly flexible solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Polaroid P5000E card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- College and universities
- Other security-conscious organizations
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard credit card size|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-50 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing, plus monochrome rewritable printing|
|Print Resolution DPI|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
|Output Hopper Capacity||40|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||21 seconds (full-color (YMCK) single-sided card)|
22 seconds (full-color (YMCKK) dual-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided and dual-sided printing, with lamination|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (no pass restrictions)|
|Weight & Dimensions||27 lbs (12.25 kg), 9.92'' x 18.82'' x 23.1'' (252mm x 478mm x 588mm)|