- Free 2-day shipping on all orders, no matter your order size
- Anywhere in the contiguous United States, on every order
- All orders, regardless of amount
- Complimentary annual printer tune-up upon request
- Best Price Guarantee - If you find a lower 'out-the-door' price on our products from a verifiable website or retailer within 60-days of purchase, we'll refund the difference.
- Order by noon ET, shipped same day (stock items)
- Proactive outreach and help until your printer is working
For a limited time, IDW Premier Care membership is available for $99/yr (normally $149/yr)
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer ideal for mid- to high-volume card printing applications
- Special features: Includes voucher for FREE custom HoloFlex or HoloKote (up to $650 value), Ethernet connectivity, built-in visual security with standard or custom HoloKote (no lamination required), and a full 3-year warranty that includes loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Rio Pro 360 Limited Edition ID card printer
- Voucher for free custom HoloFlex or HoloKote
- USB cable
- Microsoft Windows drivers CD
- Quick start guide
- 3 cleaning cards
- 1 cleaning roller
- Cleaning guide
- 3-year printer & printhead warranty
- 3 years of loaner coverage
Magicard Rio Pro 360 Description
The Magicard Rio Pro 360 printer propels direct-to-card ID card printing to the next level with significant performance enhancements including state-of-the-art capabilities from the LYNK onboard intelligence feature. The fastest card printer Magicard has ever engineered, its internal Linux-based CPU provides uninterrupted communication for high-velocity ID data processing and offers users an optimal card printing experience. As a next-generation smart printer, it surpasses its Rio Pro predecessor in speed, capacity, functionality, and security. Within an hour, the Rio Pro 360 can print up to 200 exceptionally vivid, full-color edge-to-edge credentials. It also has monochrome and thermal printing with rewritable technology to accommodate all of your printing needs now and in the future. The Rio Pro 360 includes the industry's most robust warranty – three full years of coverage for the printer and printhead plus a hot-swap loaner advantage so you'll never be without service.
- Affordable advanced security
Security comes standard with the Rio Pro 360. An exclusive only available from Magicard, the patented HoloKote anti-counterfeit watermark design can be imprinted during the regular card printing process, so there's no need to buy expensive holographic lamination. This adds an extra layer of security to cards and prevents tampering or duplication – without any additional costs. Card security can be further enhanced with magnetic stripe and smart card encoding options.
- Innovative color enhancements
With the Rio Pro 360's groundbreaking LYNK technology and optimized color profiles, you'll experience a more diverse spectrum of colors to use with your card issuance program. Now your ID cards can look notably more brilliant with luminous colors that reflect an authentic representation of the cardholder and your organization's branding.
- Flexible printing options
Along with its exceptional 300 dpi dye-sublimation printing, the Magicard Rio Pro 360 ID card printer offers built-in monochrome printing and thermal rewrite printing which enables you to print, erase, and reprint cards for maximum usability and cost-savings. Unlike many direct-to-card printers on the market that can only print on CR80-sized cards, the Rio Pro 360 is also capable of printing on CR79 cards. With its extra-large 200-card input hopper, this high-capacity printer allows you to print a large volume of cards in a single batch.
- Versatile connectivity options
With the Magicard Rio Pro 360, you're no longer committed to one central badging workstation. You can easily manage your card program over your network with Magicard's integrated Ethernet connection or use the USB port if you have a dedicated area for card production. With the enhanced LYNK connection, you can integrate with most third-party software applications locally or in the cloud for optional card processing functionality.
- Best-in-class warranty coverage
The 360 printer is fully backed by an unparalleled three-year UltraCoverPlus warranty package that features comprehensive printhead and free hot-swap loaner coverage so that your ID card program won't miss a beat!
- Optional dual-sided printing
If your card requirements change over time, Magicard's convenient digital printer upgrades allow you to transform your single-sided printer to a dual-sided machine in just a couple of clicks through its driver interface.
- Optional encoding
Seamlessly combine your photo ID application with other applications like door access control, time and attendance tracking, debit transacting, and more. The Rio Pro 360 offers a wide variety of encoding choices, including magnetic stripe, smart chip, smart contactless, smart chip and contactless, and smart/magstripe/contactless options.
- Optional online upgrades
Along with the digital duplex printing upgrade, you can also use the online HoloKote tool to add up to 10 custom designs to your Magicard machine with the easy-to-use printer driver interface. Store up to 10 standard HoloKote designs in the grid or full-card pattern, with up to 10 custom watermark designs that can conveniently be added.
Magicard Rio Pro 360 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||5 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
18 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||200|
|Output Hopper Capacity||70|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000 (SP4), 2003 (R2 SP2) & 2008 Server, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit) & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 & newer|
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead with 3 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||10.4 lbs (4.7 kg), 18.5'' x 8.6'' x 12'' (470mm x 220mm x 300mm)|
|Printer Includes||Microsoft Windows drivers CD
Quick Start guide
3 cleaning cards
1 cleaning roller
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Dual-sided upgrade kit
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler
Magicard Rio Pro 360 Support & Downloads
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options