ID Wholesaler Technical Support
The ID Wholesaler team is here to help before, during, and after your purchase:
Toll-free expert tech support on every item we sell
One-on-one training for your card printer or ID software
Need your ID card printer repaired? We can help with that too
Contact Our Professional In-House Tech Support Team
Our friendly team of ID card printer and software experts is standing by to help you with anything related to your card printing program – whether you simply have a question, need training, or require an ID card printer repair. No need to contact the manufacturers of your equipment; our highly trained team of professionals is conveniently located in-house to ensure you get the most efficient, personalized service possible.
Reach our team 7:45am–4:30pm CT, Monday–Friday by chat or by phone.
Get Help Online
To chat with our Technical Support team online, click the Online Help button below:
Get Help by Phone
If you are in the USA or Canada, call us toll-free: (800) 321-4405 x5.
If you are outside of the USA or Canada or in the local calling area, dial: (952) 852-0551 x5.
Get One-on-One Training for Your ID Card Printer or Software
A training session with our knowledgeable technical support team will help you become an expert in no time! Your training will be tailored to your needs and specific hardware or software. Get expert help on topics such as installation, setup, troubleshooting, and everyday use, including:
- ID Card Design – an overview of the design features available in your ID software
- ID Software Database Set-up and Management – how to import your existing data or connect to an external source
- ID Card Production – how to create new records, populate data fields, and use the report features in your software
- ID Card Printing – how to install ribbons and cards, maintain your printer for optimal performance, and calibrate a ribbon
Learn more about our Personal Software and Hardware Training.
Need Your ID Card Printer Repaired? We Can Help With That Too
ID Wholesaler’s in-house technical support team is here to ensure your printer is always in excellent working condition. Whether or not you purchased your printer from ID Wholesaler, our factory-trained technicians can help!
To determine the root cause of your ID card printer issue, we perform a printer evaluation (includes a cleaning, adjustments, and repair estimate) and, upon your approval, repair the printer and return it to you promptly. To get started, contact our friendly technical support team!
Receive Expertise When You Need It Most
Software Support Plans by ID Wholesaler provide you with the assurance that you have unlimited access to our highly-trained Tech Support Team if you encounter problems with your ID card software. Support plans help make your job easier and more efficient while saving your organization time and money by providing these valuable benefits:
- Unlimited access to our Tech Support Professionals to answer questions and resolve issues quickly
- Priority support via live chat, phone, email, or internet
- A guaranteed inquiry response time of 2 hours or less when received during normal business hours
- Available in 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year durations
Rest assured that you will have a dedicated resource to help you with a Software Support Plan by ID Wholesaler!
Get Added Peace of Mind with an ID Card Printer Warranty
We understand that buying an ID card printer can be a sizable investment. Our exclusive extended warranties are an easy way to protect this investment. These plans can also include an optional loaner printer to ensure that your ID card program is always operational.
When you purchase an extended warranty from ID Wholesaler, you’ll receive:
- Free parts replacement and labor (excluding printheads after the first year)
- Fast turn-around on all repairs (average repair time is less than 5 business days)
- Toll-free technical support for the duration of your printer warranty period
- Live chat support
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Even if you did not purchase your printer through ID Wholesaler, you can purchase warranty coverage through us!
Download the Latest Drivers, Firmware, and Software Updates
Links to the latest drivers, firmware, technical information, and manuals are generally located in the Support and Downloads tab on the respective printer or software page on our website. To find your printer or software, use the Search function at the top in the center of any page.
For added peace of mind, we also offer extended warranties to cover the cost of parts and labor (warranty must be purchased within 60 days of the printer or system purchase).