- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card monochrome only printer ideal for high volume, one-color card printing applications
- Special features: high speed and high volume (1,800 cards per hour), can operate as a stand-alone unit
- Optional upgrades: encoding
- NBS ImageMaster S-18 single-sided printer
- Microsoft Windows drivers CD
- Operators manual
- 1 small spool of black ribbon
- 1 roll of cleaning tape
- 1 year limited printer & printhead warranty
The NBS ImageMaster S-18 monochrome single-sided printer is the solution to your high speed, high production, single-sided card printing needs. This card printer is ideal for printing custom cardholder information in one color on pre-printed, full-color cards.
- High speed and high volume
The NBS ImageMaster S-18 monochrome single-sided printer provides a high throughput of cards reliably and consistently. It is able to print up to 1,800 monochrome, single-sided cards per hour. At 300 DPI resolution, the NBS ImageMaster S-18 printer provides crisp, brilliant monochrome images, text, and barcodes every time.
- Cost-effective supplies
A full range of color monochrome ribbons are available for your ImageMaster S-18, including cost-saving narrow ribbons. The NBS S-18 printer helps you save on the cost of ribbons by using only the amount needed for your card printing. Its automatic card cleaning system allows you to maintain a high quality printing standard. Plus, the NBS S-18 printer is packaged with an easy-to-use card design and production application.
- Can operate as a stand-alone unit
The NBS S-18 comes with a keyboard that can be used for manual data entry, if needed.
- Prints on many card types
Compatible with many card thicknesses and types, the NBS S-18 is even able to handle thin and clear cards. Prepare your card printer for multiple card types with its unique carousel that allows you to stack 100 cards in each of its 6 input hoppers.
- RoHS compliant
The NBS S-18 is your environmentally-friendly choice as it meets the advanced Japanese and European non-lead Restrictions of the Use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) product requirements.
- Optional encoding
Add custom data to your cards with magnetic encoding and/or smart card personalization.
- Card printing service bureaus
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||24 - 30 Mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Monochrome printing|
|Printer Loudness||Operating: 72 dB (A) |
Peak: 87 dB (A)
|Printer Includes||Windows software driver CD|
1 small spool of black ribbon
1 roll of cleaning tape
|Input Hopper Capacity||200|
|Interface||Serial & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), & Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 & newer|
|Output Hopper Capacity||200|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||2 second (monochrome (K) single-sided card) - depending on card layout|
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||1 year on printer and printhead (limited)|
|Weight & Dimensions||52 lbs (23.6 kg), 12'' x 19'' x 14'' (305mm x 482mm x 356mm)|
NBS ImageMaster S-18
NBS ImageMaster S-18 DownloadsVisit the NBS support page to find the latest S-18 drivers and firmware
- NBS S-18 Firmware & Drivers
NBS ImageMaster S-18 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- S-18 User Manual
NBS ImageMaster S-18 Support
- TrueSupport Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options