Polaroid P4000 Description
P4000 Single-Sided Printer
The single-sided Polaroid P4000 offers a sharp, crisp printing solution in a compact and portable design.
Quality printing in no time. The Polaroid P4000 has the capability to print 180 edge-to-edge, single-sided color cards per hour.
Compact, lightweight construction. The P4000 single-sided printer features a small footprint and is lightweight, making it suitable to reside on cramped workspaces and easily transported to another facility or an upcoming tradeshow.
Easy to use printer driver.The Polaroid P4000's printer driver provides user-adjustable controls, printer diagnostics, audio and visual prompts, and online user help. These features and more help provide you with a smooth, pain-free card production process.
Optional encoding capabilities. The Polaroid P4000 provides solutions for your magnetic stripe encoding and smart card personalization needs. Magnetic stripe and smart card options are also field-upgradeable.
Additional options. The P4000 single-sided printer can be configured with a 200 card (versus the standard 100 card) input hopper - with or without a lock to protect your card stock. Other options include a printer-to-desk security lock and 10 Base-T Ethernet connection featuring an LCD display.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Polaroid P4000 Specifications
- Single-side printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speed:
- 5.1 seconds per single-sided monochrome (K) card
- 20 seconds per full color (YMCKT) single-sided card
- Input hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 40 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thicknesses: 0.009" - 0.055"
- Interface: USB
- Software drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP
- Warranty: 2 years on printer and printhead
- Dimensions: 7.8" W x 9.5" H x 21.5" D (198 mm x 241 mm x 546 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.3 kg)
P4000 Single-Sided Printer Options
- Magnetic stripe (field-upgradeable)
- Smart card (field-upgradeable)
- 200 card input hopper
- Lockable input tray
- Printer-to-desk security lock
- Bi-directional direct connect 10 Base-T Ethernet with LCD display
- Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including option to add loaner printer coverage to standard warranty
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now