HID 200X Corporate 1000 iClass Cards Description
Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these HID Corporate 1000 iClass cards can be used for a variety of applications. To support a wide number of applications and future growth, there are a multiple of securely separated files within each card.
Cards are made of 100% PVC material and are available with base model formats HID 2000, HID 2001, HID 2002, HID 2003, and HID 2004.
HID Base 200 cards offer 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology. As an option, the cards can include a magnetic stripe, anti-counterfeiting features, and custom printing.
200X HID Corporate 1000 iClass cards are commonly used for:
- Photo IDs
- Access control
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
HID 200X Corporate 1000 iClass Cards Specifications
- Quantity: 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of 100% graphic-quality PVC material
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- 13.56MHz contactless smart card
- Base model numbers:
- 2000 - PVC 2k bites (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2001 - PVC 16k bit (2k Byte) card with 2 application areas
- 2002 - PVC 16k bit (2k Byte) card with 16 application areas
- 2003 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/2 + 16k/1
- 2004 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Add an optional mag stripe
- Select base card model and configure options within the Options tab
- Print a barcode, photo ID, text and custom artwork with a direct-to-card PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 200X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming
Note: Non-configured, non-iClass cards are no longer available.