HID 206X Corporate 1000 iClass Smart Tags Description
Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these HID Corporate 1000 iClass key tags feature contactless read/write smart chip technology. A convenient, coin-sized transponder carries the 13.56MHz contactless smart technology that can be easily attached to almost any device. Often used as a transition device during a rebadging process, iClass tags allow you to cost-effectively turn an existing ID badge or smart card into a contactless prox credential.
Securely separated, multiple files enable numerous applications and support future growth. The cards are available with base model formats HID 2060, HID 2061, and HID 2062.
206X HID Corporate 1000 iClass key tags are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Vehicle identification
- Cashless vending
- Network log-on security
- Biometric verification
HID 206X Corporate 1000 iClass Smart Tags Specifications
- Quantity: 100 programmed tags per package
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- Convenient 13.56MHz iClass contactless smart technology in a disk-shaped tag
- Adhesive back makes it easy to attach to any non-metal device for instant contactless technology
- Base model number 2060
- Select tag configuration in the Options tab
- Seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe, barium ferrite, or prox technologies by adhering the tag to an existing access card
- Allows users to easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smart chip card into a contactless smart card
- Can be placed on a key ring or clipped to a lanyard for convenient entry
ID Wholesaler's 206X iClass tag prices INCLUDE programming.