HID 510X iClass Seos Cards Description
HID iClass Seos 510X contactless smart cards with prox can be used for multiple applications. iClass Seos technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more secure, and more versatile. Multiple, securely separated files in 510X cards makes it possible for a single card to be used for numerous applications. 510X cards also come with 125kHz proximity technology to support transitioning ID card programs while allowing for future growth in how your cards are used.
iClass 510X cards are made of composite PVC/PET material. Composite PET cards are flexible, strong and resistant to cracking and breaking. Composite cards also withstand the heat involved in reverse transfer printing and/or laminating cards.
HID base 510 iClass Prox cards feature 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card and 125kHz proximity technology.
510X cards may also be printed with an ID card printer to add your custom images, text and a barcode.
HID 510X iClass Seos with Prox Cards are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Photo Ids
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
HID 510X iClass Seos Cards Specifications
- 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material
- 13.56MHz contactless smart cards with 125kHz proximity
- Base model number options:
- 5105 - 16K Bytes
- 5106 - 8K Bytes
- Add an optional magnetic stripe
- Select your base model and configure your card within the Options tab
- Print a barcode, custom artwork, photo ID and text with a PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 510X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming.
Note: Non-configured, non-programmed iClass Seos Cards are no longer available.