- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided rewritable direct-to-card ID card printer ideal for printing time-sensitive information
- Special features: magnetic stripe encoding, full-color and monochrome rewritable printing, manual or single-feed printing, and inexpensive to own and operate
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty plans
- SP25 Plus single-sided rewritable printer w/ mag stripe encoding
- USB cable
- Power supply and power supply assembly
- Printer driver CD
- ID series CD
- User guide
- Cleaning sleeve
- Cleaning card
- Install map
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus Description
If you have multiple uses for your cards, or your cards hold frequently-changing or time-sensitive information, choose the high-quality, affordable Entrust Datacard SP25+ Rewrite ID card printer single-sided.
- A dual-function card printer
The Entrust Datacard SP25+ single-sided rewritable printer is an affordable, dual-function card printing choice. The manual feed, Entrust Datacard SP25+ single-sided printer combines full color or monochrome card printing, and monochrome rewritable card printing, making it ideal for a variety of low volume applications - from education and small corporations, to retail and healthcare.
- High quality output in no time
The Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus card printer produces high quality, 300 DPI full color or monochrome cards in no time. For example, the rewritable cycle takes a mere 12.4 seconds!
- Inexpensive to own and operate
The Entrust Datacard SP25+ printer offers an afforable way to create cards with frequently-changing information, such as student's class schedule or a temporary visitor ID badge. The Entrust Datacard SP25+ printer's rewritable feature enables you to erase and rewrite cards over 500 times, eliminating the supply costs involved with alternative methods of reissuance.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Entrust Datacard 573608-002 single-sided ID card printer comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding. Magnetic stripe encoding is a highly flexibly solution that allows you to combine your photo ID card application with other applications such as access control, time and attendance tracking, debit transacting, and more!
- User- and environmentally-friendly
The Entrust Datacard SP25+ is equipped with an easy-to-use printer driver that allows you to adjust color, imaging and much more. Its audio and visual prompts, error-free ribbon loading and continuous cleaning roller features allow it to virtually operate by itself. In addition, the Entrust Datacard SP25+ is your environmentally-friendly choice, as it meets the advanced Japanese and European non-lead Restrictions of the Use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) product requirements.
- Optional extended warranty plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast-turn around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handles in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. (Add an extended warranty plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Entrust Datacard SP25+ card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Small corporations
Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
30 seconds (full-color (YMCKT) single-sided card)
12 seconds per full erase & rewrite card
|Input Hopper Capacity||Single feed printer - cards are hand fed|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-50 mil|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit);
Entrust Datacard's Open Platform for non-Windows platforms
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (no pass restrictions)|
|Weight & Dimensions||8 lbs (3.6 kg), 7.8'' x 9.0'' x 14.9'' (198mm x 228mm x 378.5mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & power supply assembly
Printer driver CD
ID series CD
Install map (photo representation of the shipment contents)
Limited trial version of Preface ID software
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler
* For more information on the rewrite card printing technology, read the Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus Technology Guide.
|Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus Support & Downloads
Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus DownloadsVisit the Entrust Datacard support page to find the latest SP25 Plus drivers and firmware
- SP25+ Firmware & Drivers
Entrust Datacard SP25 Plus User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- SP25 Plus User Manual
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options