- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer ideal for low volume, entry-level applications.
- Special features: same-side input/output hopper, built-in USB connectivity and 3-year advanced exchange with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty
- Optional upgrades:Ethernet connectivity, encoding, software and camera upgrade options, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- IDP Smart-30S printer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- CD with drivers, manuals & utility programs
- Quick install guide
- 3-year advanced exchange with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty
IDP Smart-30S Printer Description
The IDP Smart-30 ID Card Printer offers flexibility, maximum efficiency, and a low-cost solution to your ID printing needs. This easy-to-use, value printer, offers enhanced data security, convenient card issuance, and a compact design. The IDP Smart-30 is the perfect solution for access control, government ID, banking cards, healthcare, and more!
- Easy-to-use and Compact Design
The IDP Smart-30 Card Printer offers a user-friendly design that is intuitive, allowing you to start printing quickly and easily! Plus, drop-in ribbon cartridges make ribbon changing a snap. This printer has a small footprint to easily fit any desktop configuration.
- Enhanced Data Security
The IDP Smart-30 has a password verification function to provide root and user authentications. Data transmitted on USB can be encrypted and SSL Protocol on Ethernet communications is supported. You can set a specific authorized PC for encoding and printing cards.
- Industry-leading Warranty Protection
The Smart-30 includes a top-of-the-line warranty plan that will ensure your card printing program is always operational, and you get the most for your money.
- 3 - Year Advanced Exchange Coverage - If your printer goes down during the warranty, you won't need to deal with shipping loaner printers back-and-forth. Instead, you will simply exchange your printer for a replacement printer. The replacement printer will then be covered for the duration of your initial printer’s warranty.
- 2 - Year Unlimited Prints/Passes Printhead Warranty – IDP will replace blown Printheads, no questions asked, for 2 years. (The replacement printhead is covered for the duration of the initial printhead’s warranty.)
- Optional dual-sided printing
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem. The IDP Smart-30 Card Printer is available as a single or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity
USB connectivity comes standard. Add Ethernet connectivity to your printer for greater versatility.
IDP Smart-30S Printer Specifications
IDP Smart-30S Single-Sided ID Card Printer - 651075
|Printing Capability||Single side printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||5 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
28 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||80|
|Output Hopper Capacity||25|
|Noise Level:||Operating: 68 dB (A)
Peak: 82 dB (A)
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC, PET or Composite PVC (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||15-30 mil|
|Interface||USB with optional Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit); Mac OS, Linux|
|Warranty||3-year advanced exchange with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.5 lbs (3.40 kg), 6.8'' x 14.8'' x 7.5'' (172mm x 377mm x 190mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
CD with printer drivers, manuals & utility programs
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler
IDP Smart-30S Printer Support & Downloads
IDP Smart-30S Printer DownloadsVisit the IDP support page to find the latest Smart-30S drivers and firmware
- Smart-30 Drivers and Firmware
IDP Smart-30S Printer User ManualsFind the latest version of the IDP Smart-30S user manual below:
- IDP Smart-30S User Manual
IDP Smart-30S Printer Warranty OptionsID Wholesaler has the most knowledgeable and well-trained in-house technical support department in the industry. Unlike other retailers, we don't send your printer back to the manufacturer -- we fix it, fast! We offer 1- or 2-year extended warranty and loaner plans for your Smart-30S:
- See our IDP Smart-30S Extended Warranty & Loaner Plan
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options