Frequently Purchased Together
EDIsecure DIC10181 Laminate Description
EDIsecure DIC10181 Lamination (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
The holographic design of EDIsecure DIC10181 lamination is embedded in the overlaminate and secures your cards by protecting them from tampering and counterfeiting.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use EDIsecure DIC10181 overlamination.
EDIsecure printers require specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, as well as printhead life and overall printer reliability, use only certified EDIsecure DIC10181 laminate.
ID Wholesaler offer a low price guarantee on EDIsecure DIC10181 0.6 mil lamination.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10181 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10181 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10181 laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10181 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10181
- Holographic overlaminate patch (96 mm wide) with a generic, two-dimensional Card-Waves design
- 0.6 mil thickness
- 550 imprints per roll
- For the high protection of the card surface against physical impact
- Holographic effect also provides for high security
- Use for the edgeless lamination of cards after the printing in portrait mode by card printers
- Lamination of a 0.015 mm thick patch on the card surface
- For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination:
Contact us for further information when using pre-encoded cards.
Note: Replaces part number DUC10181.