Frequently Purchased Together
EDIsecure DIC10351 Laminate Description
EDIsecure DIC10351 Lamination (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
The holographic design of EDIsecure DIC10351 lamination is embedded in the overlaminate and secures your cards by protecting them from tampering and counterfeiting.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use EDIsecure DIC10351 overlamination.
EDIsecure printers require specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, as well as printhead life and overall printer reliability, use only certified EDIsecure DIC10351 laminate.
ID Wholesaler offer a low price guarantee on EDIsecure DIC10351 0.6 mil lamination.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10351 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10351 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10351 laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10351 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10351
- Overlaminate patch (96 mm wide) with a generic Globes design
- 0.6 mil thickness
- 550 prints per roll
- Provides high protection from physical wear and tear
- Holographic effect also provides for high security
- Holographic artwork is registered in its position to the card layout
- Lamination of a 0.015 mm thick patch on the card surface
- For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination:
Please contact us for further information when using pre-encoded cards.