EDIsecure DIC10503 Laminate Description
EDIsecure DIC10503 0.5 mil clear laminate (also referred to as overlaminate) provides a layer of protection over your printer cards, making them more durable and provides additional protection from wear and fading.
EDIsecure DIC10503 lamination is ideal for smart cards providing maximum overlamination with a smart chip panel cut-out.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order use use genuine EDIsecure 10503 overlamiates.
EDIsecure printers require specialized media to function properly. To maximize printer card quality and durability, as well as printhead life and overall printer reliability, use one genuine certified EDIsecure DIC10503 laminate.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on EDIsecure DIC10503 0.5 mil lamination.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10503 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10503 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10503 laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10503 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10503
- Clear patch overlamination (96mm wide) with ISO contact chip cut-out
- 0.5 mil thickness
- 550 imprints per roll
- Maximum protection for card surfaces against physical wear and tear
- For use when laminating cards after the printing in portrait mode by card printers
- Lamination of a 0.013 thick patch on the card surface
- For use with the EDIsecure Inline Lamination Unit (ILU) - part number DIC10173
Contact us for more information when using pre-encoded cards.