- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided reverse transfer ID card printer ideal for high volume card printing applications
- Special features: high quality, over-the-edge printing, enhance security, and easy-to-use interface
- Optional upgrades: encoding, lamination, and extended warranty plans
- XID 9330 dual-sided printer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Empty ribbon cartridge (ribbon not included)
- Empty re-transfer film cartridge (film not included)
- 2 year printer warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
EDIsecure XID 9330 Description
The EDIsecure XID 9330 high-volume ID card printer dual-sided is ideal for organizations that require the personalization of secure ID and smart cards with high volume output. The EDIsecure XID 9330 dual-sided high-volume ID card printer offer high quality and very durable over-the-edge print results on several types of card materials, even on the challenging uneven surfaces of smart cards. It can also print on non-PVC long-lasting cards such as ABS, PET and polycarbonate ID cards. The standard security locks and diverse security features allow for highly secure and high volume operations such as government agencies, laboratories, and multinational corporations.
- Easy-to-use design
The XID 9330 retransfer printer offers several features that offer maximum flexibility in a professional environment and innovative benefits for ease-of-use and durability. A rugged, industrial design with a compact shape allows for heavy-duty use in a relatively small area. The heavy-duty ART retransfer film helps increase the life and durability of your ID cards. The built-in operating panel with LCD display makes the printer easy to setup and operate, providing low ribbon warnings, cleaning notifications, automatic ribbon detection, and other functions.
- High volume printing
The EDIsecure XID 9330 offers IPM or advanced intelligent printer management. This feature allows the user to connect up to seven XID 9330 printers to a single server or PC for high capacity production of up to 840 cards per hour (4.3 seconds per single-sided card). With a parallel workflow higher system availability can be achieved so print jobs and any encoding data are routed security to the correct printer, even in a distributed network environment.
- High quality retransfer printing
Reverse-transfer printing provides superior print quality over direct-to-card printing, producing rich, vivid images that extend to the edge of your cards. Plus, the print head is never in contact with the card with reverse-transfer printing, which minimizes the risk of printhead damage and downtime.
- Enhanced security features
Diverse security features such as dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon and mechanical locks to access supplies helps secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and avoid the misuse of personal information.
- Optional encoding
Field-upgradeable encoding options make it easy to adapt your printer's functions to growing business needs. Optional magnetic stripe and smart card encoding along with the advanced chip encoding framework (Advanced CEP) allows for encoding independent of your ID application and provides the integration of multiple encoding technologies through an easy-to-use plug-in tool. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional lamination
The XID 9330 printer easily attaches to an optional single- or dual-sided lamination module to extended the life time and security of your ID cards. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional lockable output hopper
For added security, the XID 9330 output hopper can be locked. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional extended warranty plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-training technical support team. (Add an extended warranty plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new EDIsecure XID 9330 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them