ID Wholesaler is committed to ensuring every program subscriber is afforded clear visibility to the terms and conditions associated with an IDW Premier Care membership. Please be advised that program members must abide by the terms and conditions set forth on this page. If after reviewing these conditions, you need further clarification, our friendly staff are happy to answer your questions; please call at (800) 321-4405, x1.
- The IDW Premier Care program is available in one-year increments to businesses located within the United States.
- To ensure you receive your IDW Premier Care program savings while shopping and ordering online, you will need to sign into your account at www.idwholesaler.com with the email address and password used when the subscription was purchased.
- To take advantage of your membership program benefits while placing a phone order, simply call your ID Wholesaler Account Manager at (800) 321-4405, x1.
- Free 2-day shipping is available in the 48 contiguous states.
- Only items stocked by ID Wholesaler are eligible to be shipped the same day from our warehouse when the order is received by noon Eastern Time. Stocked items exclude custom or programmed items – such as custom lanyards or badge reels, or proximity cards.
- To request your complimentary annual printer tune-up, you will need to call your ID Wholesaler Account Manager at (800) 321-4405, x1. This offer is valid one time per year.
- Free concierge-style help from a dedicated Account Manager and our Technical Support team
- At the end of your one-year IDW Premier Care membership, your subscription will be automatically renewed for one year with your current credit card on file unless ID Wholesaler has received a 30-day notice of cancellation from you.
- If all eligible payment methods held on file by ID Wholesaler are declined for payment of the membership fee, you would be expected to provide ID Wholesaler a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership will be canceled. If you provide ID Wholesaler with a new eligible payment method which is successfully charged, your new membership period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the transaction.
- An IDW Premier Care membership is non-refundable. Cancellation requests during the subscription period will not result in a refund of the membership fee.
- You can cancel your IDW Premier Care membership at any time with a minimum 30-day notice submitted before the end of your subscription period.
- Businesses involved in reselling ID badging equipment and supplies to end-users are not eligible for the IDW Premier Care program.
- Members are not permitted to purchase products using program benefits for the purpose of resale.
- ID Wholesaler reserves the right to refuse membership or cancel a program at any time related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these terms and conditions or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the IDW Premier Care program membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user.
- ID Wholesaler has the discretion to change these terms and condition without notice to you. Your continued membership after we change these terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to any changes, membership cancellation will be necessary.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to these terms and conditions will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in a court of law, except where customer may assert claims in small claims court if claims qualify.