- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided hand-fed ID printer bundle ideal for low- to mid-volume card printing applications
- Special features: includes all of the supplies you need to start printing cards, easy to use, and built-in visual security with standard HoloKote (no overlaminate required), dye-sublimation and rewrite card printing
Magicard Pronto Single-Sided Bundle Description
The Magicard Pronto 3649-0001-01 single-sided ID card printer bundle offers easy-to-use, hand-fed card printing for your on-demand application, and is a great value for companies printing single-sided cards at smaller locations. The Pronto ID card bundle includes a color ribbon, cards, and TrustID ID software - everything you need to get started at an economical price.
Magicard Pronto Single-Sided ID Card Printer
Intuitive user interface
You'll love how easy the single-sided Magicard Pronto is to set up and operate. The Pronto features a 3-color LED display for easy-to-understand printer status and prompts. Its UltraDriver printer driver is available in several languages and supports Microsoft Windows. Plus, the Pronto driver allows you to fine-tune controls, such as image sharpening and coloring, to get the best results.
Small and portable
The compact, lightweight design of the Pronto 3649-0001-01 printer is perfectly suited for any desktop and travels nicely.
Card security made easy and inexpensive
Magicard's exclusive HoloKote feature allows you to print a watermark with the Pronto without any added costs. The watermark is printed during the normal card printing cycle using the O panel of a standard color ribbon; there is no need to purchase expensive holographic lamination. The HoloKote watermark is visible when the card is viewed at an angle and can be easily enables or disabled in your printer driver.
HoloKote for the Pronto is available in four patterns: globes, keys, interlocking squares, or waves. When using the HoloKote option, the pattern of your choice is printed repeatedly across your card. When HoloKote is used along with Magicard HoloPatch cards, one area of the watermark becomes a high-visibility security seal with an appearance similar to a holographic patch, at a fraction of the cost.
Complete card printing flexibility
Not only can you print standard dye-sublimation and thermal resin cards, the Magicard Pronto 3649-0001-01 printer is also capable of rewrite printing. Rewrite printing allows you to print, erase and reprint cards for efficiency and cost savings.
With the Pronto, you can batch print a color design on one side of your cards, remove the ribbon (no ribbon is needed with rewrite printing), and then use the rewrite feature and hand-feed slot to individually print, erase, and update information on the other side when you use Magicard thermal rewritable card stock.
Magicard TrustID Classic ID Card Software
Fast, simple & powerful ID software
- Create professional-looking ID cards with Magicard TrustID Classic ID Card Software. This entry-level software provides all of the necessary tools for designing and printing high quality ID cards and is the optimal choice for organizations that do not require networking or advanced database capabilities. With TrustID Classic Software, you can print a variety of 1-D and 2-D barcodes, import CSV and text databases, and design cards easily with the drag and drop card builder and integrated image capture tool.
Start printing immediately!
- The Magicard Pronto ID printer bundle includes a full-color, 100 print-count YMCK ribbon and 100 PVC cards.
- Corporate ID badges
- Student and faculty cards
- Visitor badges
- Retail loyalty cards
Magicard Pronto Single-Sided Bundle Specifications
Magicard 3649-0001-01 Pronto single-feed ID card printer bundle with USB connectivity and encoding options, 100-print YMCKO ribbon and 100 PVC cards
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||Single feed printer - cards are hand fed|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 & CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card, CR79 is slightly smaller)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 dpi|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000 (SP4), 2003 (R2 SP2) & 2008 Server, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit) & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 & newer|
|Warranty||2 years on printer with 1 year on printhead (limited)|
|Weight & Dimensions||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg), 8.4'' x 9.1'' x 10.6'' (215mm x 233mm x 270mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & power supply cable
Printer Driver CD
2 T-shaped cleaning cards
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Trust ID Classic
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided or two-sided (duplex) capabilities|
|Database||Internal database with 200 records|
|Encoding||1-D (linear) and 2-D barcodes
|Card Management||Single card design
Import CSV & text database files
Maximum 200 record internal database
|System Requirements||Dual Core i3 processor with 2GB RAM
1GB of free disk space
256MB video RAM with DirectX 9 or above hardware support
Compatible Operating Systems:
Microsoft XP, Windows Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), or Windows 8(32- & 64-bit)
Magicard Pronto Single-Sided Bundle Support & Downloads
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options